We’re fast establishing ourselves as a venue that holds sustainability at its heart and one which champions innovation and new ideas. Here are some of the awards we are very proud of…
- Certificate of Excellence, Winner 2015
- The Rural Business Awards, Finalist, 2017
- Great Northern Wedding Awards, Final Five Finalist, 2017/18
- Lancashire Tourism Awards, Winner, 2018
- Lux Life, Global Wedding Awards, 2018
- Certificate of Excellence, Gold, 2018
- The Natural Wedding Company, Recommended Supplier, 2019
- The Wedding Industry, Regional Winner, 2019
- Events Team of the Year, National Winner, 2020
- Unconventional Wedding Tribe, 2020
- HIVE In It Together Recognition Awards, 2020
- Meetings Industry Association List, 2020
- Best Barn/Farm Wedding Venue, Great Northern Wedding Awards, 2020
Quotes from Award Givers:
Eleanor Pratt, the bestower of our Green Tourism Award in 2013, stated:
“The Wellbeing Farm has done exceptionally well to achieve the prestigious Gold Green Tourism award at the first attempt. Celia and the team’s commitment to sustainable business practices is evident throughout […] the entire business is geared towards improving the health and wellbeing of its visitors”.
Before we can go any further, we need to mention we’re the venue with the story… literally! Our Managing Director released her book “Why Put A Bow-Tie On A Llama”, telling the story of how the business grew from the neglected farm to an award-winning Events venue.
But that’s not the only material we have had published!
We have also published material to raise awareness of our creations. We have shared our story through the Green Business Tourism Scheme’s Our Green Story and our most recent publication has been through the Wedding Journal which champions our Green Wedding Package. We also have a blog space that shares our projects with our audience and helps them adopt these innovations in their own lives.
We have also become part of the Sustainable Wedding Movement, which supports venues aiming to be as sustainable as possible.